About the Role
In this role, you would:
- Create qualified pipeline of seed stage and beyond companies.
- Identify, contact, and meet founders, CFOs, and COOs who can benefit from the Shoobx platform.
- Hold discovery conversations to qualify prospects and capture their pain points that will need to be solved in sales process.
- Schedule demos of the Shoobx platform for qualified prospects.
- Drive new customer growth through increasing top of funnel activity and working with sales team to convert opportunities.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the venture ecosystem.
- Grow and leverage your network to create Shoobx evangelists.
You don’t need to check all these boxes, but here’s what you might have done or at least seriously thought about:
- Started a company, been an early hire at a fast-growing startup, invested in seed+ stage companies.
- Built and maintained partnerships with other stakeholders in your space to grow mutual client bases.
- Been a key part of revenue and logo growth focused on creating new opportunities through multiple business development strategies.
- You’ve built a community of founders and/or investors at a venture firm, accelerator/incubator or through substack/podcast.
You’ve been described by others as:
- Curious – asks good questions, listens actively, learns quickly and able to apply knowledge
- Engaging – draws people in, intentional in interactions, compassionate and passionate
- Persistent – can understand the goal and is able to accomplish it or identify what is needed to do so, will apply themselves until it is complete
- Adaptable – able to make successful progress despite a rapidly changing environment
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.