Shoobx gets private companies ready for fundraising, exit, and beyond.
We are changing the way private companies fundraise by providing best-in-class equity management solutions. We’re passionate about what we do and build products that solve real problems, create clear paths to fundraising diligence, and get companies ready for acquisition or IPO, and beyond.
- We are a challenger brand. We are the equity management platform that the industry/private companies need as an alternative in the marketplace to the other solutions.
- We’re poised for scale. We’re growing rapidly from a team and revenue perspective and focused on scaling through strategic testing and learning.
- We’re a customer-first company. We’ve built our platform through partnership with our earliest clients and they are the lens through which we build, grow, make decisions. Rather than going out with marketing dollars, we invested in our product to build a solution that really works for our clients and helps them stay financing ready.
- We have a bigger vision to improve the entrepreneurial ecosystem that goes beyond solving equity management.
We want more companies to understand that the friction they feel while operating and scaling their companies is a thing of the past.
To achieve this, we need to create more Shoobx advocates in the entrepreneurial ecosystem. By focusing on engaging, educating, and connecting lawyers and finance leaders, we can help companies make better decisions in their day-to-day operations and efforts to scale and fundraise.
In this role, you will develop programming geared at fostering a community of startup finance and legal leaders who will help drive brand awareness and interest in Shoobx as the equity management solution of choice.
You will also be responsible for positioning Shoobx as a thought leader – identifying and pursuing opportunities for Shoobx to participate as expert panelists in live and digital events, podcasts, and other media to showcase expertise and point of view.
Create community programming to meet community where they are:
- Research where our influencers are – at what conferences, in what slack channels, reading what newsletters, etc – and build programming to engage these individuals and groups
- Develop an event strategy – plan and promote community events and participate in 3rd party events to drive community awareness and create leads for Shoobx
- Keep a pulse on industry and community conversations and threads in varying channels and incorporate any insights into programming
Build a community of Shoobx Evangelists:
- Develop engagement strategy and begin building an owned database of legal and finance leaders
- Create HubSpot automated email campaigns to engage with our legal and finance community to stay top of mind, relevant, and provide value.
Position Shoobx as an Innovative Thought Leader:
- Identify opportunities for Shoobx to participate as expert panelists in live and digital events, podcasts, and other media
- Guide strategy and plans for these community and thought leadership events
- Identify opportunities for awards and 3rd party recognition
Performance tracking and analysis:
- Track your community marketing campaigns in HubSpot
- Analyze community marketing campaigns and programs for efficacy
- Incorporate learnings and optimize approach and programming
- 5-7 years experience in marketing, business development, partnerships, account / client management, or relevant relationship management
- Experience developing programs to engage
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with project management tools (Asana or similar)
- Experience with a CRM to manage client profile information and communications updates
Agency experience a plus but not required.
Experience with Marketing tools a plus. HubSpot (or similar content marketing platforms), WordPress (or similar CMS), SEO research and tracking tools (SEMrush or similar)
Experience with design tools a plus (Canva, Adobe, iMovie, etc.) but not required.