Shoobx gets private companies ready for fundraising, exit, and beyond.
- We are changing the way private companies fundraise by providing best-in-class equity management solutions. We’re passionate about what we do and build products that solve real problems, create clear paths to fundraising diligence, and get companies ready for acquisition or IPO, and beyond.
- We have a bigger vision to improve the entrepreneurial ecosystem that goes beyond solving equity management and includes supporting investors in managing their firm, portfolio companies and limited partners. We do this by streamlining reporting and risk management, and storing or automating financing documents.
- We’re poised for scale. We’re growing rapidly from a team and revenue perspective and focused on scaling through strategic testing and learning.
- We’re a customer-first company. We’ve built our platform through partnership with our earliest clients and they are the lens through which we build, grow, make decisions. Rather than going out with marketing dollars, we invested in our product to build a solution that really works for our clients and helps them stay financing ready.
- We support all entrepreneurs. We as an organization have made a commitment to doing what we can, in our own small way, to chip away at obstacles, and help all founders feel equally supported, regardless of gender, race, sexual identity, or dis/ability with our Underrepresented Founders Program.
About This Role
Shoobx is looking for an engaging, driven individual to join our client service team as a Customer Success Manager – Early Stage Companies. This role will be part of the team that builds and maintains relationships with our clients—everything from onboarding, to ongoing relationship management, to renewals, and support interactions.
There are two main goals for this role:
First, develop a program to educate our early stage clients about Shoobx and equity management generally, empower them to use the platform effectively, and feel supported as a member of the Shoobx client community.
Second, build systems for identifying when clients are growing — through fundraising or team growth — and transitioning those clients to a more hands-on account management model. Accordingly, this role will provide someone the opportunity to combine skills in account management, educational program development, customer success operations, and sales. This role will also present opportunities for collaboration with our marketing, sales, and product teams.
While this role will have primary responsibility for managing and supporting our early stage company clients, this individual will also be responsible for responding to customer support requests, and will have the opportunity to contribute to other initiatives our client service team undertakes.
In order to excel in this role, a candidate needs excellent communication (written and verbal), collaboration, and relationship management skills. They should have a passion for helping clients use the Shoobx platform successfully, and an eagerness to create Shoobx evangelists. This individual should be curious, driven, engaging, and tech-savvy. We expect that successful candidates will have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in client service, content marketing, sales, or a combination thereof, ideally in a B2B SaaS company or startup environment.