Shoobx is looking for a talented and thoughtful UX Designer to join our team designing web-based software—a workflow-based platform for the generation and execution of corporate legal documents. We’re looking for someone with the ability to see the big picture while sweating the details. The UX Designer will work closely with product leadership and the engineering team to define and develop features. Through the creation of mock-ups, wireframes, and style guides the UX Designer will set the visual and interaction design aspects of the product.
- Discover and document product requirements
- Develop and evolve product look and feel
- Define user interactions
- Create design specifications
- Collaborate with engineering team to guide implementation
- 4+ years of relevant experience in product design
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Polished and compelling design portfolio
- Strong visual and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with standard design software and tools (coding/CSS skills are not required)
If interested, please submit resume and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com.