We are looking for an experienced, full stack web application developer to help us bring our technology platform to the next level and scale it to many thousands of customers. (I know that’s a cliche, but keep reading.) There is an abundance of interesting problems to solve, from extending PDF generating libraries to developing an IDE for workflow creation. While we solve most of our problems using Python, we also use other languages and tools to get the job done. We are a small engineering team with lots of startup, open-source, and web application experience. We pride ourselves on using and contributing to open-source projects that we use in developing our platform.
- Perform feature development and testing, creating test cases and capturing results/evidence
- Participate in code reviews
- Troubleshoot issues by reviewing logs, code, and other system data
- Investigate and apply new technologies to improve the platform
- Actively participate in daily standup and engineering meetings
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable experience
- At least 3 years of experience developing and testing web applications
- Experience with object-oriented programming (Java, Python, or equivalent) desired
- Experience developing with and testing web browsers, such as IE, Firefox, and Chrome are pluses
- Experience with issue tracking and test management systems, such as Trac and Jenkins, is a plus
- Experience with UNIX and/or Linux is a plus
- Experience with test automation technologies, such as Selenium, is a plus
- Experience in an agile development environment is a plus
If interested, please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.