Shoobx is looking for software engineers and recent college graduates wanting to grow their talents. We work on a vast codebase, and you’ll be exposed to a variety of systems and business concepts. You’ll be mentored by senior engineers across the back- and front-ends of our codebase, work with product managers and designers, all to make the Shoobx platform better.
- We are remote first with dedicated software engineers around the world with varied backgrounds (open source software, finance, law) and interests (cycling, gliding, cooking, windsurfing).
- We are small enough that your work has an immediate and important impact on the product and our customers.
- We have a technical founding team focused on the product from design to quality.
- We work in a complex space with a lot of edge cases and optionality; we have a ton of tests and QA infrastructure that runs and directly informs our release pipeline.
- We are passionate about entrepreneurship, and we build products that solve real problems for our customers and help them grow and fundraise
- You will learn and contribute to the Shoobx codebase by standardizing the user experience across the platform and building and testing new features.
- You will participate in code reviews as well as discussions about product design and technical implementation.
- You will assist customer success in supporting our customers.
- You will learn a great deal about the entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Global pandemic notwithstanding, you will join your colleagues in person 2-3 times a year to socialize, work through technical challenges, and exchange ideas.
- 2+ years of relevant experience or a recent degree in computer science
- Knowledge of distributed version control platforms (e.g., Gitlab, Github) and test automation/management tools (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI)
- You can communicate concepts clearly, concisely, and professionally in English to technical and non-technical audiences