Shoobx shines a light into the black box of corporate legal and equity to empower entrepreneurs to have more control and confidence running their companies. We provide legal software for startups so they can save money and time managing their company and focus on growing their businesses. We are a startup empowering other startups, and we’re growing quickly. If this mission resonates with you and you’re motivated to learn and add real value, we want to talk! Learn more at shoobx.com.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic content marketer to join our team. In this position, you’ll be focusing most of your time on content creation and improving our content strategy, and will also develop content for product-side initiatives. Content work will be the core of the role, but as with any startup there will also be opportunities to contribute to other aspects of Shoobx’s marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with an editorial mindset who loves to problem solve and is comfortable taking initiative and ownership in a fast-paced startup environment. Bonus points for candidates who are excited to tackle marketing a complex B2B SaaS product!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Authoring content for our blog, Out of the Bx, managing the blog’s editorial calendar, and providing editorial support for other writers
- Creating content for and managing all Shoobx social media accounts
- Managing editorial schedule for Shoobx newsletters and composing newsletter content
- Creating and publishing marketing assets and sales collateral, including ebooks, data sheets, and email campaigns
- Overseeing website content and updating as needed to align with brand messaging, reflect product updates, and improve SEO strategy
- Writing copy for use in the Shoobx product
- Drafting and editing articles for Toolbx, our customer resource library
- You have experience creating content that people want to read, sharing it on the channels that they use, and measuring the results of content marketing activities
- You love to write and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are social media savvy and excited to work on social media marketing and communications for a B2B software product.
- You have meticulous attention to detail.
- You are comfortable working independently but are not afraid to ask for help and guidance when needed.
- You are interested in learning about the subject matter that Shoobx’s product deals with.
- You are excited about working at the heart of the innovation ecosystem
If interested, please submit your resume and two writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.