This event has passed.
Early-Stage Growth Financing: What Is It? Should Your Company Leverage It?
EARLY-STAGE STARTUP SERIES
August 25th @ 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET
Traditional Angel and VC investment rounds aren’t the only ways to finance your growth: hear about other options from growth financing experts Brendan Syron of Triple Point Capital and Ruslan Sergeyev of Pacific Western Bank where they’ll share what you need to know as you take your company to the next stage.
We’ll cover topics such as:
- What stage companies do you work with?
- What do I need to know about growth financing?
- When should I consider different financing options?
- What are some examples of companies successfully using a mix of debt and financing to grow?
- And more!
- Brendan Syron, Director at Triple Point Capital
- Ruslan Sergeyev, SVP, Venture Debt at Pacific Western Bank
- Shirley Mills, CFO, Shoobx