Getting to Series A: Weighing Early-Stage Funding Options
July 14 2021 at 12:00pm – 1:00 pm ET
Join Shoobx and TaxTaker as we host a talk about the many funding options available to private companies. You’ll get insights from investors and debt financing experts to help as you focus on growth financing, including Steve Walsh of Hands On Angel, Brendan Syron of Triple Point Capital, Firas Raouf of Companyon and Jody Page of Lighter Capital.
We’ll cover topics such as:
- How to think about angel and vc investing as a funding source.
- How to think about debt financing as a funding source.
- What are some pros and cons of these two options?
- What are the indicators that I need additional funding?
- When should I consider angel/venture backing?
- What type of investors are there? How do I identify / engage them?
- And more!