Raising Capital In Uncertain Times: Investor and Lender Perspectives
June 1, 2022 @ 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Funding a startup is never easy but there is always a way. With the added hurdles of supply chain bottlenecks, global conflict and rising interest rates, evolving markets require adapting your financing strategies. Join this discussion to learn from investors and lenders about how they are approaching deal-making in this dynamic environment. Discussion topics will include:
- Public market valuations for SaaS companies
- Are private market valuations being adjusted?
- Early signs of changing deal structures in H1 2022
- The right time to raise debt vs equity and the appropriate balance
- Tips for capital raising in this evolving market
This panel is geared towards founders and CFO’s of Series Seed to Series C technology companies. Please join us on June 1st and take part in the discussion!