Startup Fundraising: Managing a Due Diligence Process
October 5, 2021 | 3:00pm-4:00pm EDT
Join Shoobx & CFO Leader Podcast to get real strategies and tactics for managing a successful fundraise and due diligence process.
About this event
Join us for a live session focused of real strategies and tactics for managing a successful fundraise and due diligence process with Bryce DelGrande from Shoobx, Anthony Castro from CFO Leader Podcast, and due diligence expert, Joshua Soloway from Moses & Singer LLP.
Topics we’ll cover:
- preparing for the fundraise process,
- communicating and preparing for due diligence,
- organizing diligence documents,
- creating a market of interested investors – multiple term sheets, strategies for comparing them,
- the pre- and post-term sheet process,
- and other tactics to consider for a successful round!
- Bryce DelGrande, Head of Sales & Business Development at Shoobx
- Anthony Castro, Host of CFO Leader Podcast, and COO/CFO at Thunder, Inc.