Attorneys in this program leverage Shoobx’s equity financing workflow, and their representation includes:
- Negotiation and preparation of term sheet, financing, and ancillary documents via Shoobx;
- Diligence, including cap diligence necessary for customary legal opinion (if/when required);
- Disclosure schedule preparation;
- Closing mechanics;
- Post-close activities (stock certificate prep, complying with state securities laws); and
- Creation/adoption of Option Plan, Grant agreements, if applicable (in or out of Shoobx).