|Up to 5 Workers||Up to 10 Workers||Up to 20 Workers||Up to 35 Workers||Up to 50 Workers||Unlimited Workers|
|Up to 15 Securityholders||Up to 30 Securityholders||Up to 60 Securityholders||Up to 105 Securityholders||Up to 150 Securityholders||Unlimited Securityholders|
|$15/Month billed annually||$90/Month billed annually||$180/Month billed annually||$360/Month billed annually||$720/Month billed annually||Please call us for pricing information|
|$499 One-time Onboarding Fee||$999 One-time Onboarding Fee||$1,999 One-time Onboarding Fee|
What Do I Get With a Shoobx Subscription?
Shoobx does a lot, and new features are being added every day. Shoobx subscription plans give you access to all of Shoobx’s core modules including Equity Management, Governance, Human Resources, Fundraising, and a secure Data Room. Below are a few examples of what you get with your subscription.
- Plan for your fundraise with our next round and exit scenario planners
- Conduct investor due diligence on the platform
- Execute SAFEs and convertible debt fundraises
Automate equity financings for a nominal fee
- Set up a Stock Incentive Plan, grant options, process exercises, and create electronic stock certificates
- Manage equity with an automatically updated cap table with all supporting documents linked
- Stay compliant with ASC 718 reports and Rule 701 checks
Board & Stockholder Relations
- Generate, track, and execute all Board and Stockholder approvals
- Record Meeting Minutes
- Gather signatures electronically
- Stay compliant with 228 notices (stockholder communications)
- Hire and onboard employees with all required documentation and new hire task tracking
- Access employee lifecycle reports: organizational chart, employee reports, job change documentation
- Handle employee separations and equity repurchase
- Leverage payroll integration
- Securely store and organize all company documents generated by our workflows in your Shoobx Data Room
- Organize, manage, and execute all your documents, including uploads, in your own folder structure
- Manage permissioning and track access with audit logs
- Focus on building an efficient, high-value partnership with your attorney using the integrated legal interaction checkpoints built into Shoobx
- Work with your attorney to determine level of engagement and access for every workflow in Shoobx
- Grant access to counsel to allow them to monitor activity in platform
Shoobx also offers some transactional services that our clients can take advantage of for a competitive service fee. Examples of these services include 409A valuations, Delaware filings, and premium Customer Support packages.
Incorporate your Delaware C Corp through our platform. Price includes 1 year Registered Agent and 1-year subscription fees for the Shoobx platform.
Delaware Annual Report Filings
Assistance calculating your Delaware franchise tax liability and filing your annual report.
Stock Incentive Plan Uploads
If your company adopted a Stock Incentive Plan outside of the Shoobx platform, our team will work with you to upload the key details and documentation.
Starting at $199
Paper Stock Certificates
Paper Stock Certificates are available for an additional fee.
$199 per certificate
Concierge Service or Premium Customer Support
Premium support services, including initiation of workflows on your behalf, setting preferences for your company, and upload of key details and documentation of company actions completed outside of Shoobx, including equity financings.